Available for click & collect or local delivery to selected postcodes. Find the full list of areas we cover on our Local Delivery page.
Smart Garden Cheltenham Wall Clock is a battery powered, weatherproof wall clock for indoor or outdoor use.
- Arabic numbers and skip hand movement
- Quartz accuracy
- Plastic and glass construction
- Diameter: 23 inches
- For both indoor and outdoor use
Golden Days is now offering local delivery to the following postcodes from our Garden Centres in Wigan and Cheadle. (£50 minimum spend)
WIGAN: BL6, L40, PR26, PR5, PR6, PR7, WN1, WN2, WN3, WN4, WN5, WN6, WN8 CHEADLE: M1, M11, M12, M13, M14, M15, M16, M18, M19, M20, M21, M22, M23, M32, M33, M34, M52, M60, M90, SK1, SK10, SK12, SK2, SK22, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK6, SK7, SK8, SK9, WA14, WA15
For more information please visit our Delivery Information page.
Pre Order Information
- Any product currently on pre-order, will have an estimated date of arrival and the add to cart button will say PRE-ORDER ME!.
- Pre Orders are your opportunity to purchase your favourite products before they are in stock.
- Pre-ordering your favourite product means you can buy at the current discount prices as the sale will likely have changed by the time they arrive.
- Some of our product ranges sell out very quickly and in some cases before the shipments even arrive so to ensure that you don't miss out, we recommend pre-ordering.
- Payment is taken at the point of ordering as with a usual order to reserve the stock.
- All dates given are estimated dates and for any changes, you will be notified by email.
- You are free to cancel your pre-order at any time until it has been dispatched for a full refund.
- Once we take delivery of the stock we will post your order to you ASAP and provide you with the courier name and a tracking number.
- For any questions on pre-orders please don't hesitate to contact us.
We very much hope you will be happy with your products, however, we do understand items sometimes need to be returned. We have therefore tried to make our returns process as clear and easy as possible. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your product you must let us know within 14 days after delivery which is known as your "cooling off period".
For more detailed information on our returns policy, please visit our returns page.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the 'Sales of Goods Act' and 'The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013' and forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email [email protected]
If you should choose to return a product to us by providing us notification within the fourteen days cooling-off period, then the return delivery costs will be borne by you the customer.
However, if you are returning the product(s) due to a fault, the return costs will be borne by us, the merchant.
In the event an item or order is received damaged or faulty please notify us by calling 01257 478 648, within 14 days of receipt of the item, or email [email protected]
If the item is unwanted please call to arrange the collection.
Please note customers will be charged for the uplift of the order which will be deducted from the final refund.
Also note: The fourteen days cancellation period may be extended if we, the merchant, have not given you, the customer the information about their right to cancel.